Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank God! Things are moving on...

First of all, I really like to thank Jesus for His hands and favor upon our life. Why?

  1. We met our house purchasers, a young couple and had favor in their eyes. The very first moment she stepped into my Puchong House, she almost, instantly fell in love with it. So, we finally met at the lawyer's office and had our legal documents signed.
  2. On top of that, they are considering to rent the house for a few months before the entire legal processes is done. Looks like, the house would be rent out (on top of selling it). This, we had never expected!!!
  3. Debbie and the 3kids had good time shopping for their winter jackets. She is very, really happy with her piece.
  4. Caylie also gotten her boots from Petaling Street. She loves it too!
  5. Finally, when I checked my mail (just a few minutes ago), guess what!!! There's one interested buyer for my Avanza! Yahoo! Praise God! Wow... I could only thank God for favor! We are praying that this deal would be through. Do pray alongside, my friends...
That's all for today.

No comments: