Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sight seeing at CBD, Melbourne - Part 2

This is a temporally promotion booth, sets up by Telstra Corporation. We paid a short visit and there was lots of gadgets inside. They were also promoting Beijing 2008 Olympics, cheering the Australian sportsmen and women.

Along Flinders Street Station and Yarra River. There was this piccolo musician played very nice pieces at this location. I should have it video recorded. Once my video footage editing is done, I can show it to you*.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Did you notice her background? Yes! Flies... Golden flies on the building. We were so excited and began to design our photographing. Our excitement drew crowds to the location too. It was fun!

Pastor Bong really know Melbourne city at the tip of his finger. He too us to this outdoor cafes. It was a sight and experience which you rather not to miss. We both were busy taking shots.

The thing I really like about this scene is their creativity. The way they painted the wall. The way posters were pasted at the end of both buildings. I quickly fell in love with it!

Pastor Bong was squatting at the corner of this photo. Busy with his photo taking too.

We ate and snacked non stop. After close to 2hours interval of lunch, Pastor Bong and Anne to us to their friend, Maria's cafe. It is a nice-tiny cafe. I loved the ambiance of this cafe. It has such Italian touches.

Just before we left. I was drawn to these muffins. So I asked Maria permission for photo-taking. I was thankful and totally satisfied with it. I thought everything is over and waved "Bye, bye!". To my surprised, Maria quickly packed two muffins for us. And another two for Pastor Bong and Anne. She was so generous. She gave to us FREE! It was really unexpected! My pictures turn into reality!!!

No comments: