Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Catching up...

Here are some updates...
Wow! Time flies... Tonight is my 7th night here in Coburg. As family, we touched down on May6, 2008 at 7am (Melbourne time). The flight was overall, good. However, sitting 8hours in the plane is not comfortable as compare to my own bed. So, I didn't sleep the whole night. I had Caylie on my left and Dylan on my right. Guess what... Yeap! I was basically seeing to their needs the entire night and flight. I am glad to have that experience as a father.
Pic: While waiting at the boarding gate.





Pic: While waiting at the boarding gate, II.










Pic: It was already pass mid-night. We were tired but couldn't sleep. Kids are enjoying them-self with TV; Movie and Computer program.
Pic: As usual, Dylan will be the first to 'knock-out'.

As family, we are more or less adjusted to the lifestyle here. The 3angels of mine had never have any problems getting acquittance. However, my dear wife had home-sick syndrome since the very first day. But she is strong... as a woman, she is strong. She could face all challenges and uncertainty. I thank God for her.

After much assistance from mum-in-law; Ebbie and Joey (they are great people!), we managed to open bank accounts and got a car. If not because of them, we would probably be still scouting for accommodation. Many thanks to them!
Pic: Used to be my dream car. Well, the day will come when I would be driving the latest series of the 4WD!


On the 2nd day, in the afternoon, mum and dad took us to a nearby lake. It is a beautiful lake. The kids are having great fun there! With of course, cool-cold, very cold weather and wind blowing towards us...
















Last night was an awesome night! God divinely connected us with an apostle of the land. Even though was our first dine-in cum fellowship, but we had so much in common. We are praying if the Lord would have us serve and minister in his churches. That's part of our desire, to serve and be a blessing to the local ministries. I will update you all when there's progress.
Pic: The 3 ladies were preparing dinner for the guest. They cooked wonderfully.
Pic: When the apostles meet.

Pic: A group photo with Apostle Joseph Bowie.

More to come...

5 comments:

d'Lion said...

Settling down well I see. Praise God.

~LiNz~ said...

Hi, Krys here...its nice to see you all settling down well... and i miss all of you... please pass my regards to everyone....

Mary-Janice said...

arrrgh~

Unknown said...

miss you guys so so so much....

happilywealthy said...

hi caleb, i see you have moved!
your family seemed happy and i wished you much joy over there....