Friday, May 30, 2008

No news yet...

Today is the 7th day since the date of accident. According to Corey, the guy that knocked my car, he is supposed to feedback me about the insurance status on Wednesday... Unfortunately, he didn't and I suspect, he is trying to avoid and run away from his responsibility.

Pastor Joseph and Brother Rob; also my dad's friend, Uncle Leong, even Jason are trying to assist me by hunting this guy.

I am waiting for the police officer's feedback (who was at the site). He should be calling me tonight or tomorrow due to his night shift duty.

Friends, please pray alongside with me because all I want is justice and righteousnesses. Such person should not have their way.

Thanks for praying.

PS: If you enlarge the photo, you would be able to see his face.

2 comments:

Faithworks said...

How dare that guy run off like. You can be sure we, over here in Malaysia will pray/ hunt him down.
:) Yes! justice and righteousness must prevail.

calebAARON said...

Amen! with you, Faith. Amen!