Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family time together

At times, after the 3angels gone to bed, we will spend some time to unwind by watching movie. Those of you who like Keanu Reeves, "Street Kings" is one the latest in the market. Personally, I did entertained by it. I basically like the concept and its story lines. It's directed by David Ayer.




As for my kids, they like the family animation. So, we had a good time laughing together.

Tomorrow will be my first day to school, after years from ABM. Well, I look forward to it though, I think it's going to be fun and exciting moment. I have plan to snap some photos and if time permits, I will and will update the blog and all of you. See ya...

2 comments:

joshua said...

Family time should be two plus three mah...why after the three angels have gone to bed? 8D

calebAARON said...

O, you would be surprised!!! Over here, my 3angels wakes up at 6+am and in bed around 7+pm. Could you see the huge differences? That's why, the family time with them on OPEN SEASON had to be before dinner, which is 530p. =)