Sunday, June 8, 2008

No regrets...

Almost every schooling day, Debbie and I will send and pick Caylie to and from school. Of course, most of the time, my 2boys would tag along. That's the best time of the entire day for them. They love the playground in school. While they enjoy their playground, I would enjoy snapping photos of them.

Surely, I have no regrets making the decision of coming over, even though there are challenges ahead. Just by looking at the kids enjoying themselves and Caylie's progress in her education. I counted all joy in itself.

2 comments:

joshua said...

Yup, for the kids.

Parents suffer so that kids need not suffer or suffer less.

Jesus suffered and spared us from death.

What's our suffering or sacrifice compared with Jesus'?

Thank God for His love for us.

calebAARON said...

Dear Jo,
I am impressed by your perspective. So... What are you waiting for? Think harder and come over for your child / children's future.

=)