Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Simple and short

06/24/08: 0931a
At times when I think God is not here with me, somehow, He'll shows up.

Today, as soon as I stepped into my school (Brunswick), I saw my teacher. He offered me a position in his kitchen. I was so amazed by it because it was just yesterday, that I told God, "If I ever work in a kitchen, I want either my school-mate or teacher or anyone else from my school to recommend me."

So, this is one short and simple example of God's faithfulness in answering prayer. Amen!

0835p
As usual, before the kids sleep, we will hold hands and have our turn to lead in prayer. This evening, Dayson insisted to lead in prayer first. So, this little chili-padi prayed and all of us followed along.

The way he prayed was impressive. He actually prayed for the country of Australia and asked God to protect this nation from evil men. He also asked the Lord to cover this country with His precious blood! Awesome isn't he!

After, Caylie's turn to lead and followed by Dylan. She has progressed a lot too in her prayer. At times, she can really lead in long prayer. While Dylan is a cool dude. He will cover the grandparents and mummy and daddy.

However, they all prayed very well.

2 comments:

d'Lion said...

Praise God for answered prayers.

calebAARON said...

Hi Daniel,
How are you and family?