Monday, June 2, 2008

A new chapter of my life

06/02/08: 0829a
It's my first day to McKinnon, that's where my culinary class (the practical kitchen works). As soon as I arrived at Batman Train Station, ticket machine, there I saw a 10dollars note sticking out from the payment slot. I almost couldn't believe this free ride. It's an interesting experience with the Lord.

0935a: Today's weather is super-cold. Make it worst, my winter jacket is left at home. So, I've got to fight the cold at Flinders Street Station for 20mins because the train was delayed. Thank God I am in the train now.

5 comments:

joshua said...

Riding a train while blogging?

Can't do that here in Malaysia.

So sad.

calebAARON said...

Yo Jo,
=) Come and check out the secret, how about that?

joshua said...

But then again, I think Maxis offers that service...hehe but I doubt its service level.

calebAARON said...

Yo Jo,
Would you be visiting us in Melbourne? O yeah, send me your blog URL.

joshua said...

www.takenotetakeheart.blogspot.com