Friday, June 27, 2008

Beware of Kung Fu Panda

See what movie can do to my kids... =)

As a Wu-Shu martial artist, I'd always desire to impart my talent and skill to the three. I tried many times, a long time but yet, I fail to do so.

Nevertheless, after watching Kung Fu Panda with my three. Out of a sudden, as though their insight of Kung Fu began to rise within them. Ever since then, they began to express gesture of Wu-Shu.



As a father, I am so proud and totally fill with joy when I see the impartation took place in their life, while they are young. Well, at least I know some ground works had been accomplished. Next will be, what the Lord had given me, and that is the Prophetic Warfare Dance!

By the way, one important footnote, I strongly discourage my three to fight with each other, even with others *smile*

1 comment:

amanda said...

Nice pose Dylan!!!

Jie Jie Amanda (dont wanna be aunt) hahah...