Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vogue School of Performing Arts

June 28, 2008: 0254p

A few days ago, Debbie received a flyer from Coburg Primary School while picking up Caylie. On the flyer, it advertised a performing arts school. They are inviting visitors to observe their school and had offered a free trial lesson for half hour slot.

As soon as Debbie arrived home, she decided to call and find out more regarding the school. She managed to speak to Meryl Thomas. Apparently, Meryl is the founder and owner of this school. Ceasing on this opportunity, Debbie made a brief introduction of me to Meryl. Surprisingly, she was very keen to meet with me. Debbie was so excited and shared her phone conversation experience with me.

Today, at 10am, Debbie and myself took the three along. We managed to find the school location easily due to GPS. We stepped into the school and within seconds, the receptionist connected us with Meryl Thomas. Due to her busy schedule, she invited us to sit for awhile. After, she will catch up with us.

We waited for almost an hour. During that hour, we were also trying to fit Caylie to the ballad lesson. She seems interested but shy. As parents, we didn't push her into it. Knowing that Caylie will adapt to the environment.

An hour passed us quickly. Meryl Thomas came and invited us to a waiting room. We acquainted awhile and she got to know me and my portfolio. She was so excited especially when she found out about my Wu-Shu background. She saw the potential in me. This is because of my experience of merging Wu-Shu and dance as a new form of creative expression.

Meryl was totally excited and she invited us back to the school on Tuesday, 5pm. Mean while, she will think further as to how she and I could be in partnership, and kick start Wu-Shu and Dance lesson together. If all things work well, she should be able to start a class for me.

I was impressed and of course, in awe with what the Lord is doing in my life. I am looking forward to the Tuesday, 5pm appointment. Nevertheless, there's lot of prayer required too. If it's God will and timing is right, then He will have this door open for me, for the calling and destiny. Amen!

3 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary-Janice said...

WOoHOo~
PTL!!!

calebAARON said...

Yeah... Sounded great! However, I will need lots of prayer support to push this door wide-open.
If God meant it for now, then He will perform a miracle. Praise God!