Thursday, May 29, 2008

An amazing grace

After days of research, we thought it's no other options but to wait for another 3months before I could sit for my IELTS General Test. Guess what? God did it again!

God, through Debbie's (research anointing), she managed to find this university and confirmed a place for my General Test on June 14, 2008. *WOW* This is surely a god thing!!! So, without any hesitation, we quickly packed and got unto the journey to Hawthorn Melbourne University.

The university is around 30km away from our home. As soon as we got into the registration office, we heard another amazing news which eventually confirmed that, it's God that did it for us! Reasons are:
  1. All the IELTS Test Centre's earliest test for General Text Paper falls on September 27 and beyond. I can't afford to wait that long because of my PR Visas application. Miraculously, this uni. offered us a place.
  2. When we heard from the registrar, she said, the uni. had only decided to open a few more extra seats even though the application is packed. And this decision had only confirmed a few days ago. By the way, the website was only been altered 2days ago. This is surely a *WOW* thing!!!
Here, I would like to thank God and Debbie for their partnership. Without them, I would probably miss out this experience and opportunity.

Hallelujah!

No comments: