Thursday, May 15, 2008

It all started when...

Pic: A wide angle of the park.

Yesterday morning, right after breakfast... Dylan requested if we could visit the park because he would like to fly his Batman's slinger - a new toy bought by Uncle Joey as a gift to him. He has been wanting to try it out since Wednesday. So, we've decided to make his day.

Pic: Dayson on the see-saw, doing a stunt.

At the park, my kids were enjoying themselves. While I was busy taking pictures of them.








Pic: Dayson and Caylie on the see-saw.

I really like this picture. In fact, I did a continuous shot on this scene.








Pic: Dylan was so engrossed with his Batman sling.

Hey, I tried playing with it too, and really, it is nice and very cool toy to play with. For those of you who enjoy Batman and paper-plane, this is one of the cool toys to own.







Pic: At the park.

Those all our friends back home and in Singapore, we miss you all, very much...
I am adjusting to this place better now, as compare to the first week, the first few days especially. I especially like the lifestyle, the family time together - dinner together at 5:30p. Yeap... your time, 3:30p *smile*.
Here, we rise early and rest early. By 5:30p, the entire sky is like 8p back home.
We would like to welcome all of you over.
Missing you all...

4 comments:

richrach said...

hey, sounds like u guys have adjusted and having fun together! that's great to hear! :)

ps-love the pix...

William Teo said...

ha ha, stay cool kor. Great to hear that you are doing well over there. I had post some up dates in cheh blog. you might want to know it also. he he, frankly speaking, I suddenly miss you guys a lot today. I really hope that I can see you guys soon. he he

d'Lion said...

I want one batman sling tooo.

calebAARON said...

To Rachel & Silas,
Yea...My kids really like the place here. They can really enjoy the cold park. Even today, they could run while the cold-chilling wind blowing towards our face...

To William,
Hey, just pop into Skype whenever you miss us, ok?

To Daniel & Marilyn,
I think you might be able to get Batman Sling-TWINS back home. I think so la... =) Otherwise, I can try courier to you *LoL*