Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A significant day in my life

Yesterday was a special day, even though it was Sunday but it was unlike any other Sunday. This was because my family and I were invited to JIL Melbourne. Sister Isabel came all the way to lead us to the Church and we were so touched because she went extra miles - after picking up her friends, dropped the friends in church and then came all the way to our home to lead us. This is really an amazing spirit.

As soon as the Service began, straight away, in my spirit I knew something unique about this church and the worship leader and the team of musicians. I got so connected with them. This is because I saw myself in the worship leader. His approach in worship leading was just like me. We are like spiritual-twins in the area of worship. The presence and the joy was like home.

Pastor Bong preached a wonderful sermon. It was a confirmation of what the Lord was saying to me while we were on our way to the Church. I thank God for His faithfulness in speaking to me. Amen!

No comments: