Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Unforgettable moment

Sitting here, not knowing how to begin. This is not because I had a rough day but I was so blessed by God. The way He knitted our hearts (Debbie and myself with Pastor Bong and Anne) and also, the children's heart was knitted deeply with theirs (Caylie; Dylan & Dayson with Jessica; Bella & Vicky). This is truly the hand of God. It is a divine connection.

Close to a year ago. When Debbie and myself met with Joshua Sim and Lynda from Singapore. We had this same experience. The fellowship never seems enough and we always long to meet each other.

I remember when we made the decision to leave Malaysia. We were so torn. We thought as though we are going to miss such intimate fellowship. Nevertheless, God knows our hearts. He knew we want to share our hearts and ministries. So, here we are. Another divine connection with Pastor Bong and Anne; and their three.

I really want to praise God for Joshua & Lynda Sim for their brotherhood. Now, the Lord has added another pair into our life. It is my desire that we will be linked in His timing. The Bong; the Tan and the Sim.

No comments: