Monday, July 7, 2008

Sweet moment with Pastor Bong & Anne and family

We started as any other Sunday. We got up early and had the children washed up; dressed up to church. However, there's some sort of excitement within. This is because we were going to visit JIL Melbourne. Well, I was really looking forward to meet Pastor Bong and Anne.

As usual, the service was good and Pastor Bong preached a very passionate and valuable sermon. It was really an important sermon that will lay foundation into the church. People of God needs to hear it. The good news is, it is a good news and this sermon can really motivates people - both believers and non-believers of Christ.

After church service, they took all of us to High Point Shopping Mall. There, we had our first round of fellowship. They introduced us to a Spanish dessert called "Choco-Churro". Wow! My kids loved it and their chocolate mocha was really "A" grade.

I thought our fellowship ended at High Point but they'd decided to bring us to a park. It is a very beautiful park where the river and valley and hill were part of the natural landscape. I only wish I took some photos to show all of you. Nevertheless, the weather was too cold and the wind was really strong. I can't hold the camera but to keep my hands in the pocket.

Well, time flies. I really thought we are going to call it a day. Here comes our next round of fellowship. A dinner fellowship at a Vietnamese Restaurant. It serves delicious food. I loved it! I'd really enjoyed the food. It was amazing!

After dinner, I thought we are really going to say "Goodbye and good night!". Guess what?! Yeap! You guessed right. Our 4th round fellowship began in my house. We had great time and we ended at 11pm.

I thank God for beautiful couple and family. Pastor Bong and Anne with their three daughters are really special people. They are nice and I praise God for who they are. Amen!

No comments: