Sunday, July 27, 2008

Special thanks to William Teo

I have many good friends; brothers and sisters in Christ. They are beautiful and fantastic people in my life. However, one who is very outstanding is my little brother, William Teo.

I want to dedicate this post just for him. Reason is, he went extra miles to help my sister, Audrey in fixing up her home PC. This is very urgent because my parents were planning to Skype me. They are staying in Seremban and knowing William, he would not want to disappoint the senior.

According to Audrey. William spent 4hours in her house fixing up her home PC a couple of days ago. Due to his effort and sacrifice (despise of his very busy schedule), I was able to Skype with my parents last evening.

William's little sacrifice had, no doubt, touches many hearts. My parents. My sister and entire family. More so, my heart.

William, thanks a million!

3 comments:

joshua said...

Thank God for William.

William Teo said...

ha ha, oih..... i am touch. Wanna thank me... prepare a room for me. ha ha ha, just kidding, thank you kor. You are welcome.

d'Lion said...

Praise God for brother William.