Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a relief!

Finally, the IELTS result arrived at our home yesterday. I was so nervous while opening the envelope. After, I was disappointed looking at the result because I was aiming to get a 7, but I only gotten a 6.5 on the overall band.

A 6.5! I knew I would need to re-take the exam because according to the migration agent, I should be getting a 7 in order to proceed for the government sponsorship program. However, all this while, I did prepare myself for the worst. Anyhow, it is painful but I took it as another learning curve and a season of shaping for my inner-being.

Today, after lunch, Debbie managed to catch the migration agent. She related the score to him and a wonderful news came from him. He assured us that the 6.5 overall band is consider a good band for me; and "YES!" I had passed the IELTS stage. I do not need to re-take. Praise God!

Isn't God good and gracious to His people?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Great news on passing your IELTS examination - it must be such a relief. I know it can be such a stressful time for students when they sit their IELTS exams - and you should be very proud of 6.5 - it's a great score. Well done :)

---
blog: UK Student News and Events

calebAARON said...

Hi Daniel,
You are very encouraging. Thank you for those word of comfort. You sounded like a student or one that had gone through the IELTS, haven't you?
Anyhow, thanks again for popping in.

d'Lion said...

Yes Caleb, God is indeed good.

Congratulations on passing your IELTS brother.

calebAARON said...

Hi D'Lion,
Thank you for your encouragement too and your faithful visit to my blog. Bless you brother!